Gozsdu Court is the most special project of Autóker Holding Zrt. since by the renewal of the monument building this compound, consisting of a chain of buildings and courts, has regained the appearance of its original façade and its former function. The history of one of the most impressive building compounds of Budapest goes back to the very beginning of the 20th century, when Gozsdu Foundation, established by Manó Gozsdu, ordered the plans for the building complex consisting of seven buildings and six courts connecting them in 1900, while construction works started according to the designs of Győző Czigler two years later. Gozsdu Court, which had been managed by the foundation for a long time, was first securalized in 1952, and this arrangement was also sanctioned by an agreement concluded in 1953 between the Romanian and the Hungarian States. After that, in 2001, it was sold to private investors thereby creating the opportunity to restore Gozsdu Court, once considered one of the major retail centers of Budapest, to its former glory. As a result of the sale and purchase agreement concluded with Magyar Ingatlan Kft. Gozsdu Court became the property of Autóker Holding Zrt. in 2004. During the renewal of Gozsdu Court 123 apartments and, on the ground floor and the basement levels, 28 commercial and catering units has been implemented.
At No 10-12-14 Holló street a Holmes Place wellness center was opened, as the first one in Hungary. In addition to these, this building also hosts 126 apartments and 10 commercial units on the ground floor.